Fulcrum7 started from scratch on January 1 of 2016, and the site is growing rapidly. As the graphics below indicate, 2017 traffic more than doubled 2016's. For the last half of 2017 we have been receiving roughly 130,000 page views per month. We have had 389,000 unique visitors since January 1-2016. Monthly viewers are between 34,000 and 47,000.
Top 15 Countries
People from 218 countries have visited Fulcrum7. Here is a list of the top 15 countries that Fulcrum7 receives traffic from:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- Trinidad & Tobago
Top Ten Fulcrum7 articles:
- Married Lesbian Couple Baptised Into Chico Seventh-day Adventist Church — (40,674 pageviews)
- Hollywood "SDA" Appoints first Transgender Elder — (28,379 pageviews)
- Andrews University Will Create an Official LGBT Support Group (16,101)
- Walla Walla University Church Listed On Progressive Spirituality Site (15,700)
- Jared and Ivanka Kushner Tout Benefits of Sabbath Observance — (14,006 pageviews)
- A Day at The One Project — (13,862 pageviews)
- No Snowflake Feels Responsible In an Avalanche — (12,628 pageviews)
- Fire From The Sky — (12,123)
- News Release On SPD's Wrongful Termination Of Pastor Gary Kent -- (8,557)
- Pacific Union Prepares to Forestall GC Discipline — (8,126 pageviews)
- Thanks to all of our gifted writers and news contributors. We couldn't do this without you.
- There are many good writers and encouraging stories here in our church that need to be shared/heard. It is gratifying to see Fulcrum7 provide a format where the grassroots has a voice. It is definitely a voice worth hearing.
- Many of you have contributed financially to Fulcrum7. Thanks to each of you.
- Most of all we are thankful to God for His blessings. We attribute all the success and good that Fulcrum7 has accomplished to God. We submit this site and its volunteers to His leading as we go through 2018 together.
Gerry Wagoner and David Read
"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.." (2 Timothy 1:7).