Comments and positive discussions are welcome on Fulcrum7. Use your Disqus account to comment on Articles and News items.
While we allow nicknames, we prefer full names to ensure that our commenters are commenting in good faith and that they’re invested in intelligent conversation. Fulcrum7's comment section is home to thoughtful, passionate and sometimes critical responses from our readers. Once you’ve decided to join our commenting community, there are a few ground rules we ask you to follow. Here are the few things that we don’t allow:
- Unwarranted personal attacks.
- Factually incorrect information.
- Insults directed at our writers or other commenters will be deleted.
- Trolling: We hope to attract comments that are intellectually stimulating and interesting to read. If you don’t have anything substantive to add to the conversation, your comment is subject to moderation. Commenters who obviously intend just to pick fights, be nasty, naysay, get attention or get a reaction will have their posts deleted.
- Filthy language (corrupt communication - Ephesians 4:29).
- If a commenter repeatedly violates our policy, he or she will receive email notification that they are in danger of being banned from the site. If the commenter continues to violate our policy, they will be banned. Email subscriptions are not affected by commenting status and banned commenters will continue to receive online updates for as long as they wish.
- Negative comments about other people's spouses, families, or girlfriends/boyfriends are off limits.
- Comments that misrepresent Fulcrum7 will be given a decent burial.
- Have fun!
Letters to the Editor:
Letters and emails are welcome to be sent to Fulcrum7. Fulcrum7 reserves the right to publish letters to the Editor. It is a place where the little guy gets to have his say.
Letters that are deemed offensive, and/or violent will not be published. Letters that have an edge to them are fine as long as they are not racially, or sexually inappropriate. Please feel free to use the contact page to email us. Enjoy the site.