The founders of an online feminist website dedicated to social justice causes have announced that the site may be forced to shut down by the end of this month unless it receives a massive, immediate cash infusion.
The five-year-old website, Everyday Feminism, has created an “Emergency May Booster Fund” to fend off “scary financial trouble that’s threatening to put a halt to its work — maybe even as soon as the end of May.”
"America “shouldn’t have to live in a world without independent feminist media” or “an [sic] unique, educational, inside-out approach to fighting everyday oppression,” the plea for funds urges.
“It’s quite a challenge, to say the least, to create independent, intersectional feminist media in a financially sustainable way, especially in a world that doesn’t value what we do,” the cash solicitation also says. Everyday Feminism has created a Twitter hashtag to spread the word about its financial crunch.
What is interesting to an observer of our western culture, is the shared ethics of feminism and homosexuality. For instance, Everyday Feminism also champions the causes of its ideological sister: Homosexuality and Lesbianism:
We aim to shift our culture to end the everyday violence, discrimination, and marginalization that people face due to their gender, sexual orientation, race, class, size, ability, and other social differences. We seek to create a more just world where we can accept ourselves for who we truly are, where we respect each other’s right to self-determination.
The founder of Everyday Feminism also teaches an online course for self-love. Ironically, self-love is the cornerstone of homosexuality--if I fall in love with myself, what sex am I? Exactly. Do you still doubt that there is a mutual ideological connection between feminism and homosexuality? Check this out:
Everyday Feminism staff breakdown:
- There are 46 members of the Everyday Feminism Team, ranging from Founder & Executive Director to 37 Contributing Writers and Artists.
- 13 are lesbian
- 5 are bisexual
- 2 are normal
- 4 are transsexual/transvestite
- 2 are pansexual (whatever that is)
- 2 are radical environmentalists
- 1 is sexually fluid (a fancy term for bisexual)
- 3 are homosexual
- 13 are social justice warriors
- 1 is asexual
Stories currently on the front page of Everyday Feminism include “Healing from Toxic Whiteness” and “A Guide to Self-Care When Your Loved Ones Don’t Support Your Activism.” There’s also “5 Ways Mexican Queerness Is a Radical Act Against Colonialism and Machismo.”
Some feminists are tweeting their support for feminism:
Others are less charitable of feminism:
- Feminism may be nearing the epoch where it proscribes itself out of existence, by scorning the protection and moral codes of biblical patriarchy.
- Feminism ultimately leads to widespread sexual confusion, by removing biblical mores and distinctions. We are seeing this spectacle play out in the church as a fervent push for the ordination of women is quickly morphing into an uprising of homosexual license.