Fulcrum7 started from scratch on January 1 of 2016, and the site is growing by leaps and bounds. 2017 traffic is on pace to double last year's. We have been receiving over 100,000 pageviews per month for the last four months. So far in 2017, our site has averaged 20,407 unique visitors per month. On February 4, the site received 10,639 pageviews. To date we have had over 256,000 unique visitors.
Here are the stats for 2016 (our first year):
Top 15 Countries
People from 216 countries have visited Fulcrum7. Here is a list of the top 15 countries that Fulcrum7 receives traffic from:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- New Zealand
Top Ten Fulcrum7 articles:
- Married Lesbian Couple Baptised Into Chico Seventh-day Adventist Church — (35,700 pageviews)
- Hollywood "SDA" Appoints first Transgender Elder — (27,698 pageviews)
- Jared and Ivanka Kushner Tout Benefits of Sabbath Observance — (13,911 pageviews)
- A Day at The One Project — (13,587 pageviews)
- No Snowflake Feels Responsible In an Avalanche — (12,527 pageviews)
- Fire From The Sky — (10,502 pageviews)
- Pacific Union Prepares to Forestall GC Discipline — (7,918 pageviews)
- News Release On SPD's Wrongful Termination Of Pastor Gary Kent — (7,663 pageviews)
- John McLarty: Portions Of The Bible Should Be Rejected To Accommodate LGBTQ — (6,547 pageviews)
- Seventh-day Adventists Weigh in on Global Warming — (5,628 pageviews)
- One of our articles was read and liked by Larry Gatlin (of the Gatlin Brothers). One of our tweets (Hacksaw Ridge) was 'liked' by Ricky Carmichael.
- We get lots of inquiries about the identity of the ChurchMouse. Sorry. It's a secret.
- The `Mouse has written 47 articles/news items to date. He may or may not be at ASI. Stop by and check.
- A majority of our guests use Chrome as their browser. Second place goes to Safari.
- The most "searched for" query in the last 30-days was Gary Kent. The previous month was
- Desktop computers account for a majority of traffic, with mobile phones a close second.
- Fulcrum7 had two reporters at Fall Council last year. We plan to be there this fall.
- Thanks to all of our gifted writers and news contributors. We couldn't do this without you.
- There are a lot of good writers and encouraging stories out there--in our church--that need to be shared/heard. It is truly exciting to see Fulcrum7 provide a format where the grassroots has a voice. It is a voice worth hearing!
- Several of you have contributed financially to Fulcrum7. Thanks to each of you. Enjoy!
- Most of all we are thankful to God for His blessings. We attribute all the success and good that Fulcrum7 has accomplished to God. We submit this site and its volunteers to His leading as we go through the rest of the 2017 together.
Gerry Wagoner and David Read
"Let the redeemed of the Lord say so."